300mm Width PVC Plafond Lambris Inside Panel Decoration Fake Wooden Ceiling Layout
Our pvc ceiling panel can achieve high request for water-proof ,with more decoration area support. its manufactured of this substance is deservedly enEPTed great popularity amid the buyers for numerous causes:
1 Simple to install
2 Water-proof, colour fast and effortless to consider treatment of
3 For use throughout the residence
4 For partitions and ceilings
5 Environmentally friendly 100% recyclable and sustainable
Laminas Panel Design
EPT For Corner
Largely use clips : U CLIPS / Leading CLIPS(Corner Cove)
Consumer can get the clips as different decoration need
Our payment time period : 30% as pre-payment to begin the orEPT, remaining 70% before loading
And with 14-20 daEPTproduction time right after the orEPTconfirm and pre-payment carried out .
like white coloration/picket colour /marble colour /wallpaper coloration sequence from ligEPT to dark ,from basic to Luxurious ,from classic to stylish with more than 2000 sorts colour patterns ,You can contact us for a lot more coloration and panel styles .
PVC Panel can commonly use for EPT and industrial area ceiling decorations .
Much more Flat Panel Fashion
|10cm||9mm|| 1 EPT
2 hot stamping
Far more Goods Info
1. Knowledge and Competent Supplier with 20 a long time
two.Include practically marketplace panel making mold and color types
|Width||100mm 160mm 200mm 250mm 300mm 400mm 600mm|
|Rate of PVC||forty%~eighty%|
|Size||2.9m/3.95m/5.95m or customization|
If you need to have use for ceiling decoration,normally range of excess weight 1.8kg-three.5kg per sq. meter
If you want use for wall decoration,suggest assortment of fat with 2.8kg-6kg for each square meter Partition wall 5kg-11.5kg/square meter
3.Accept OEM / ODM Support,
4. Take Product customization
(we advocate that you have a certain orEPTquantity, normally the expense of the mildew will be larger.)
5.Settle for Colour Customization
six. Totally free Sample
seven.24 Hrs On-line Provider
eight.Can meet different client styles, can be used in General public locations this sort of as: purchasing malls / educational institutions / hospitals / banking institutions / dining places / hotels or residence installations these kinds of as: kitchen / bathroom / dwelling area / bed room / aisle
Our Products widely use for EPT and business building’s interior decoration ,
With three Mainly Collection : PVC Ceiling Panel ,PVC Wall Panel,SPC Flooring ,with go over almost all the region decoration require .
we can offer with all types of ceiling and wall decoration panelby distinct size and weigEPT to ideal your distinct ask for .
Welcome make contact with us if you have any request or inquiries about our goods .
And you could get in touch with us to get a sampl for confirem ahead of you strategy to begin the buy. Welcome get in touch with us to book a manufacturing unit pay a visit to .